Monday, July 19, 2010

Katherine's Visit

Hello everyone! Matt's cousin, Katherine, came to visit last week. She and her friend, Leah, were passing through St. Louis on their way to visit Chicago. I always love visiting with Katherine and I wish we could live closer! We had a great time seeing them and Will had fun with his "Aunt Katherine!"

Last night for dinner I made beef sirloin kebabs. They turned out deeelicious! I bought sirloin at $3.99/lb and I had a $20 rebate for steak. After the rebate, the sirloin came out to $1.60/lb! I bought 8 lbs to freeze.
Here is our beautiful slab of meat before it became sirloin kebabs!
William pulled up on a chair this week and fell down. He hit his lip and started crying. Matt and I consoled him and then Matt gave him the one thing that always does the trick.... the remote!
He looks like Michael Garner in this pic!
So happy to have the remote! Even if it doesn't have batteries in it!
William with me, Katherine (holding him), and Leah.

No comments:

Post a Comment