Sunday, November 15, 2009

Official Hospital Pictures

I guess I better post the photographs from the official photographer at the hospital. The woman who took the pictures was really friendly and very professional. She also had a really sweet camera which made me want to go out and buy some gear for our camera. Anyways, all she did was drape a sheet over the couch I had been sleeping on, and positioned him as you see below.

She actually took about 50 shots, but we could only pick the best eight, and she picked them out rather than us. We had mentioned that we wanted some with his eyes open, so I think there are a disproportionate amount of those. After seeing them we like the shots with his eyes shut better anyways. Oh well, we've gotten tons more pictures since then anyways.

The company who took the pictures is: Our 365 You can see William's official website by clicking on THIS LINK. I will also add the link to the list of "Our Websites" in the righthand column.















1 comment: