Kim and I initially sat down to try and write out Will's birth story when we started this blog. Our first attempt, we got about halfway done and my laptop died. We thought we had lost our work, and so for a couple days we delayed the whole thing out of frustration (it was a lot of typing that was lost). When we finally got around to writing again, some parts didn't really sound as good as the first version.
Apparently, the first draft got saved under our old blog, which has now been deleted. I haven't been able to do anything online because our cable and interwebs have been out for the last day and a half. It is now back on, and I finally made the changes that I felt were better before, and also added a little bit to the story. It is still saved as the first entry of this blog, just scroll to the bottom or CLICK HERE to read the story. I know it's a little long, but it's just for us and our friends and family, so I don't think it's a big deal.
Also, If you have a Google, AIM or Yahoo email account, click on the "Follow" button in the right-hand column. Then just follow the instructions and the rest is pretty self-explanatory. I'm pretty sure you can change your settings so that when a new post is up you can get an email notification. More info on the details of that later. Anyways, if you do join, update your profile picture so that your image will show up in our little box, like the first three profiles have done so far. It would just be pretty neat to have little thumbnail images of our friends and family right there on the blog. Thanks guys!
No comments:
Post a Comment