Grandma Tracy thought that baby William looked like his daddy when
he was born. I scanned in my old baby picture from when I was still in the hospital and put it next to the picture of Will that we like so much (and is now on the blog 3 times) for comparison. The zoom on these two shots is a little different. Also the shot of me is almost 30 years old, so I tried to correct the color a little bit. The picture of Will is from almost 2 weeks old, so I don't know if it's a true comparison (my eyes are a little more closed for example). Notice we both have those clenched fists, but Will's are almost always up by his head.
What a cute guy! ...Will doesn't look too bad either!

Click directly on the image to get to a more zooomed in image.
He does look a lot like Matthew but with Kim's nose!! :)
ReplyDelete