Well, Will's first experience in the snow didn't go so well. We got almost 10 inches last night and I wanted to take him out to play for a little bit. It took me about 15 minutes to bundle him up: 3 shirts, 2 pair of pants and three pair of socks with his snow boots. I carried him out to the driveway and set him down in the snow on his feet. I guess he wasn't used to standing in the snow boots, because he immediately face planted in the snow! He was probably shocked because he was quiet for a minute, and then he started sobbing. I carried him inside, dried off his face and took off all of his layers. Guess we'll just enjoy the snow through the window for awhile!









Too bad he didn't get a chance to enjoy the snow! Poor boy! He looks comfy in his monkey outfit!
ReplyDelete