So I've finally updated the blog, again! We haven't really done much since Christmas. It's been so cold outside, we've stayed in a lot. We can't wait for warmer weather!! I'm looking at carpet samples right now and getting close to time for the basement repair from our flooding incident last fall. I'll post pictures when it's done.
William got a new table and chairs set from Grandma Tracy and Grandpa John for Christmas and he loves it! We're working on sitting in the chairs instead of standing on them or tipping them over...
I got a new winter coat yesterday and I love it! I've been looking for a long time, but most of the coats I've seen are still only marked down to around $100. I went shopping with my friend, Julia yesterday and found this one for $15. I had store credit at this store in the mall from over a year ago, so I was finally able to spend it!Next time we do Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star for the camera, I'll probably strap him into his high chair! I think he sat in that chair for about half a second:)
I LOVE it, I didn't know that he has so many talents! Love the table and chairs! Can't wait to see him!!
ReplyDeleteLove the table--very classy! Also love the coat!
ReplyDeleteHe's good at Twinkle, Twinkle!
What a good boy! I love how proud he is at the end. You look so cute in the new coat!
ReplyDelete