Saturday, January 2, 2010

After-Christmas Gifts

I have been looking through all the amazing stuff at Sears recently and decided that I wanted to save up for one of the Craftsman tool sets. After getting home from Tulsa I realized that I had enough Christmas money to buy the set I've been wanting. So thank you very much to the Burns and Garners! It is a 260-piece mechanics tool set; complete with 1/4", 3/8", and 1/2" ratchets and sockets. Here's what it looks like in the catalog:

Kim and I were wanting to get out of the house for a little bit anyway, so we headed up to the mall in the freezing cold. William was double wrapped, so he was going to have fun no matter what was going on. I brought the set home and realized that the pieces weren't in the plastic bags they were supposed to come in, and instead had already been sorted. Also, the 1/2" metric sockets were missing, and in their place was an assortment of random sockets of various sizes. I called Sears up and they said they would exchange it right out. So after heading back up to Sears and back home again, I was able to take the pieces out of the bags and into the trays myself.







And so Will won't feel left out, here is a picture of Will and Daddy surfing the interwebs while being lazy in bed and a picture of him chilling in his baby carrier:

No comments:

Post a Comment