I spent the last couple days working on some electric issues on the Corvette. I started off just trying to get the interior dome light to work. The fuse was out and when I replaced it the light wouldn't turn off, so I knew there was a closed switch somewhere. I ended up reconnecting and refurbishing both door open switches, replacing two interior lights near floorboards, new bulbs, connecting hardware, wires, etc.
I also replaced the licence plate light, spare tire light, and finally adjusted the headlights so they are both level. Also, I took off and adjusted the T-tops because they were letting some water in. Bummer, but I think I fixed it - just need to test it sometime.
I found this diagram online which really helped me work through it all:
This is just all that comes off of 1 fuse, there are about 12.
(brings back memories of physics II, yuck!)

That is so cool!!!!! I'm lovin it! Jerry
ReplyDelete