You can get a pretty good idea of the finished floors from these shots. Kim and I are pretty pleased with the results, and we got some good comments on the open house today, which went well.

Our new stove and dishwasher were delivered on Saturday. They look good too, and Kim is happy to finally have her kitchen back to normal. The fridge is in it's normal spot, but we both keep going to the living room to get something to drink. :)
There's still some stuff to do. Mainly the baseboards, but I still need to install the new front door threshold and the carpet boarders in the entry and dining.


Our new stove and dishwasher were delivered on Saturday. They look good too, and Kim is happy to finally have her kitchen back to normal. The fridge is in it's normal spot, but we both keep going to the living room to get something to drink. :)
There's still some stuff to do. Mainly the baseboards, but I still need to install the new front door threshold and the carpet boarders in the entry and dining.
The kitchen looks brand new! I can't believe what a difference the floor and appliances made!
ReplyDeleteGreat job! Everything looks beautiful. When did you get the new dining room table and chairs? They're really nice.
ReplyDelete