Wednesday, February 20, 2013
Garner to talk in Washington about Hepatitis B
From the Garden Island newspaper. Made the back cover (page 5). Senator Mazie Hirono had met with vets on presidents day. We stopped by to talk about hepatitis B, and let her know I am coming to Arlington, Virginia at the end of March for a hepatitis B conference. She accepted my request to meet with her or her staff, and extended an invitation to tour the Senate and possibly the white house.
In the middle is DQ Jackson, the executive director of Malama Pono, the non-profit org. that I have worked with on eliminating Hepatitis B.
There wasn't a link to the pic on the website, but I emailed the photographer and he sent a copy of the pic to me directly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Wow! What a huge honor,that is awesome! some might consider it a-mazie..
ReplyDelete-matt
Proud,Proud,proud of you!!!!!
ReplyDelete