Miss A loves her bath time. She is scared of nothing! She lays down on her back and goes completely underwater. This girl makes me nervous!!
Made some homemade handprint ornaments.
My friend Julia came to visit and let Anna take over her purse for a bit. She was in heaven!
Christmas parade called "Lights on Rice Street." Will had a blast. Our church puts out chairs and they had a seat for us right in the front. One of our elders gave him the sword. He LOVED the monster trucks. He's really into watching them on TV right now and got to go see some local races with his daddy.
You probably already saw this on FB, but I had to post it here because it's so cute. She is such a daddy's girl already.
We've had a lot of sickness around our house lately. In the past two weeks, Will, Matt and I had a GI bug, then Anna got the flu, and Matt and I got a nasty cold. At least we're getting everything out of the way before baby comes!
Our new stockings. I LOVE them! Guess what baby's name is...
Sister loves looking at the Christmas tree. She especially loves taking off ornaments and handing them to me, which is why all of them are at the top of the tree.
Got our new advent calendar. I've wanted one like this for a long time. Will gets so excited each morning to add to the nativity scene.
We went to see Santa today. He was pretty excited waiting in line.
I wondered if Anna would be scared, but she held out her arms to Santa and sat in his lap like a big girl.
Silly Daddy..
Matt took us out to a super fun spot today that we hadn't seen before. He discovered it recently with his dad while he was visiting. There was a beautiful lighthouse and we saw whales spewing water out of their blowholes. So cool!
Anna loves the camera already. Not sure where she got that...Mom and dad came to visit the week before Thanksgiving. We got to hang out with them for three days and then they stayed another week so Matt and I could take a babymoon in Oahu. Sooo fun!!
Will loves his Grandma and Grandpa.
The little lovebirds..
Love this pic! We walked around the St. Regis hotel.
Love this mommy!!
Belly shot
Aunt Kristen and Uncle Matt sent Will a memory Toy Story game for his birthday. He LOVED playing memory with Grandpa.
Scoping out the beach.
She loves to say cheese!
Dinner at Dukes.
Mom and I went on a tubing excursion on an old sugar plantation. We had so much fun. Couldn't stop laughing looking at each other in all of our gear.
Matt and I at a sushi place in Oahu. We had such an awesome and relaxing time!
Drove around the entire island one day and stopped off at various spots to take pictures. Something we probably wouldn't have even attempted with the babies.
Thanksgiving dinner. As you can see, we made sure the kids got dressed up for the occasion ;) The sparkling grapejuice was a huge hit and was gone in the first few minutes.
Matt came in during our OB visit. She is always sooo excited to see him!
Putting up our decorations. Look closely and you'll see she's sitting on her brother. Good thing he thinks it's funny.
No comments:
Post a Comment