Hello everyone! Here's a few more pictures and some videos from the past week. William pulled himself up for the first time this week! He pushed himself up on my hands first, then he stood up using a chair. We keep thinking he'll crawl any day, but now we're wondering if he's going to skip crawling and go straight to walking! He gets up on all fours like he's going to crawl, but then lays back down.
Daddy is holding Will up from the basement stairs.
One cheeseburger and a Coke, please!
This week at CVS I bought 12 boxes of Pampers baby wipes and one package of diapers for around $1.60! I had 7 coupons for $2 off of Pampers wipes and they were on sale for 1.70. I also used Extra Bucks from the week before. I purchased 6 newspapers and I have a subscription to the paper, too. I've had several people ask me why I buy newspapers to get coupons, but my investment in papers is always well worth it. With last weeks paper, we've already saved around $28 in baby supplies. We also got a coupon for free Oreos from Dierberg's grocery store, so we've got 7 boxes of cookies to freeze, too! This is a savings of $21. So, in just a week, we've saved $49, from a $6 investment in newspapers. I'm sure we'll be using those coupons for many more weeks to come, as well.
William is ready to try out his new wipes!!Our neighbor gave us her Johnny Jump-Up! Will loves jumping up and down while I cook dinner.
Daddy was fixing the towel fixtures in the bathroom and William was fascinated watching him work with his tools.
Awesome deals, Sis! Will looks bigger on the table than just a couple of weeks ago!
ReplyDelete